Fully Compliant with API 610 / ISO 13709 requirements
BB3— axially split, between bearings, multi-stages, Single or Double Suction First Stage Pumps
Fully Compliant with API 610 requirements
• Wide hydraulic coverage
• Application tailored hydraulic selections.
• 600#/ 900#/ 1500# flange ratings.
• Available in all API 610 Table H.1 materials.
• Hydraulically opposed impeller arrangement for thrust balancing.
• Axially split, precision milled parting flanges.
• Split case wear rings and center bushing for ease of maintenance.
• Inpro/Seal bearing housing isolators.
• Rigid design shaft for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
• Heavy Duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs..
• High pressure special casing design.
• Positive retention of impellers in both directions.
• Fan/Heat-sink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
• Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
• All bearing combination arrangements are available where suitable: Ball/Ball, Sleeve/Ball, Tilt Pad/Sleeve.
• Flow rate in excess of 4,400 USGPM (1,000 m3/hr).
• Differential heads up to 5,600 FT (1700 m).
• Temperatures up to 400 Deg. F (200 Deg. C)
• Standard Design Working Pressure of 2,250 PSIG (15,000 kPag).
Copyright © 2023 Customizedflow.com - All Rights Reserved.