• Compliant with API 610 current edition.
• Multi-staging in the medium specific speed range from 1,300 Ns through 5,000 Ns.
• High pressures with premium efficiencies and low operating costs.
• Low NPSH first stage construction with Nss below 11,000 is available which allows for a reduction in can length for double casing pumps (VS6) and minimum submergence for wet pit single casing pumps (VS1).
• Pressure and flow variations are achieved by changing number of stages or impeller type.
• Pump bowl assembly is characterized as low energy per stage resulting in a broad flow range with excellent hydraulic stability.
• Thrust balanced impellers are available for pump axial thrust reduction and assist in obtaining the desired thrust bearing rating/life.
• Thrust pot assembly is available in applications where non-thrust carrying motors are required.
Copyright © 2023 Customizedflow.com - All Rights Reserved.