Fully Compliant with API 610 / ISO 13709 requirements
BB2— Radially split, between bearings, Single Stage Double Suction Pumps
• Widest hydraulic coverage in the industry.
• Application tailored hydraulic selections.
• 300# or 600# flange ratings, with top suction top discharge design casings.
• Available in all API 610 Table H.1 materials.
• Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
• Rigid design shaft for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
• Inpro/Seal bearing housing isolators.
• Heavy Duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs..
• High pressure special casing design.
• Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
• Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
• Fan/Heat-sink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
• Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
• All bearing combination arrangements are available where suitable: Ball/Ball, Sleeve/Ball, Tilt Pad/Sleeve.
• Flow rate in excess of 25,000 USGPM (5,700 m3/hr).
• Differential heads up to 1,400 FT (425 m).
• Temperatures up to 800 Deg. F (425 Deg. C)
• Standard Design Working Pressure of 725 PSIG (5,000 kPag).
• Higher pressure designs available.
Copyright © 2023 Customizedflow.com - All Rights Reserved.