Customers Come First
Customized Flow Solutions, LLC
• Widest hydraulic coverage in the industry.
• Application tailored hydraulic selections.
• 300# flange ratings, with end suction or top suction design casings.
• Available in all API 610 Table H.1 materials.
• Cast or fabricated impellers, for expanded hydraulic coverage.
• Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
• Rigid design shaft for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
• Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
• Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
• Inpro/Seal bearing housing isolators.
• Heavy Duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs..
• Semi-open Coke Crusher design, with wear plate.
• High pressure special casing design.
• Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
• Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
• Fan/Heat-sink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
• Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
• Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
• Non-standard API 610 material available.
• Flow rate in excess of 15,000 USGPM (3,400 m3/hr).
• Differential heads up to 1,200 FT (365 m).
• Temperatures up to 800 Deg. F (425 Deg. C)
• Standard Design Working Pressure of 725 PSIG (5,000 kPag).
• Higher pressure designs available, in excess of 1,450 PSIG (10,000 kPag).
Fully Compliant with API 610 / ISO 13709 requirements
OH2— Radially split, Overhung, single stage
Stiff shaft design with low shaft deflection at seal chamber.
To contact us: