Customers Come First
Customized Flow Solutions, LLC
• Flow rate in excess of 6,200 USGPM (1,400 m3/hr).
• Differential heads up to 2,800 FT (850 m).
• Temperatures up to 800 Deg. F (425 Deg. C)
• Standard Design Working Pressure of 725 PSIG (5,000 kPag).
• Higher pressure designs available.
Fully Compliant with API 610 / ISO 13709 requirements
BB2— Radially split, between bearings, Two Stages, Single or Double Suction First Stage Pumps
Coke Crusher Design available
To contact us:
• Widest hydraulic coverage in the industry.
• Application tailored hydraulic selections.
• 600#/ 900#/ 1500# flange ratings.
• Controlled compression fully confined gasket fit, case to cover.
• Available in all API 610 Table H.1 materials.
• Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
• Rigid design shaft for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610 requirements.
• Inpro/Seal bearing housing isolators.
• Rigid cast Carbon steel bearing housings, with fins for improved heat dissipation.
• Heavy Duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs..
• High pressure special casing design.
• Fan/Heat-sink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
• Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
• All bearing combination arrangements are available where suitable: Ball/Ball, Sleeve/Ball, Tilt Pad/Sleeve.